Our Premium carbon steel material that outlasts and outperforms the competition. This steel contains less sulfur particles, thereby eliminating breakouts and burrs at the surface of the anilox roller and protecting your investment. The higher chrome content allows the OptiPrint to wear more uniformly and break down into a fine powder, which prevents metal contamination in the ink system. OptiPrint is the ideal material for line, screen, and process work.
- Premium Carbon Steel with high chrome content
- up to 20% longer lifetime
- Best value everyday blade
- Reduced cylinder and anilox wear
- Reduced start up time
- Breaks down into a fine powder to protect your roller